Roundcube webmail anyone?

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Tue Aug 21 02:15:26 MDT 2012

Plug,

Does anyone here run Roundcube for webmail? It's been a while since
I've needed anything like that, but I'm considering a project based on
it.

An initial look gives us reason to be hopeful. It has a clean
interface, a skinning guide, B.Y.O. SMTP and IMAP (more needs to be
learned there), it's updated regularly, license is acceptable (GPL3
works in this case), has "hooks" for most of what we need, and most of
all, it feels lighter weight than the alternatives.

Do you love it? Hate it? Recommend anything else?

Thanks,
Gabe