[OT] Wrist Brace recommendations?

AJ ONeal coolaj86 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 17:33:35 MDT 2012

What I'm hearing is that wrist braces are the php of solutions to wrist
pain: the thing that anyone who doesn't know anything about wrist pain turn
to because that's what they've heard of before. Dodged the bullet on that
one.

As it turns out I realize that my wrists only started hurting badly the
past few weeks -- about the same amount of time it's been since I moved
office desks... and wouldn't you know this desk is about an inch, maybe 1.5
inches higher!

I think I'll lower my desk, give these stretches a try, and perhaps get a
kinesis advantage. I've used one before (only for a few minutes) and I
agree that they're very comfortable.

Generally my wrists have always hurt / been a little sore (especially in
the morning) for the past few years. Thanks to all for answering the
question I should have been asking!

AJ ONeal