[OT] Wrist Brace recommendations?

Doran L. Barton fozz at hypermoo.com
Fri Aug 17 10:56:49 MDT 2012

On Friday, August 17, 2012 10:45:15 AM Ryan Moore wrote:
> Any specific stretches good for this?

Anything that stretches the tendons going through your carpal tunnel should be
good. 15-20 years ago, I had problems with my wrists, but I got in the habit
of doing some stretches and haven't had to deal with any problems since.

Making a fist and pivoting your wrist from one extreme to another is one
stretch.

Place your hands flat on a table or the wall and move so your tendons are
stretched through your wrist. I like putting my hand, fingers pointing down,
against the wall.

Stretching each finger one at a time is also a good stretch. Hold other fingers
back while you try to touch your palm with the one free finger. Do that for
each finger.

There are lots of websites that will demonstrate.

--
Doran L. Barton <fozz at hypermoo.com> - Linux, Perl, Web, good fun, and more!
 "Do not use elevator while causing fire!"