gmail issue

Lonnie Olson lists at
Thu Aug 16 16:14:42 MDT 2012

On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 4:09 PM, Merrill Oveson <moveson at> wrote:
> It drives me crazy that gmail doesn't show the full headers.

Correction, gmail does show full headers.  Click the down arrow next
to the reply button that gives you the menu of options for the
Select "Show Original".

As to the spam submission, I don't know.  I would assume they don't
treat it as a direct blacklist, but a simple addition to their
heuristics engine.  I doubt reporting those messages as spam would be
a problem.  Especially since forged from addresses are very, very
common in spam.

You may choose to enable SPF or DKIM w/ your Gmail setup to further
reduce any false positive spam detection.