Really good QA job opportunity in Draper
dave at thesmithfam.org
Thu Aug 16 15:21:47 MDT 2012
My company, HireVue, is looking for a couple QA people to help us test our web-based software and mobile apps. We want both manual testers and automation testers.
This is a really awesome team to work with. We have a great time at work, and the company is very good to us. I think this would be a terrific place for a QA engineer to really grow a strong set of valuable testing skills.
To apply, just send me your resume by email.
1. Good aptitude for software testing
2. At least a couple years of experience testing (but we're flexible)
1. Experience with web/UI automation testing (e.g., Selenium, Sikuli, etc.)
2. Reddit addiction.
Some reasons you should apply at HireVue:
1. We have Stuart Jansen and Byron Clark, local legends whose reputation precedes them (Stuart is actually very nice in person).
2. Conveniently located in Draper, right off I-15.
3. Really interesting software that is making a difference in the world.
4. Management is helpful, respectful, and fun.
5. Mountains of free food, including a BlendTec blender, a wall of candy, and a freezer full of ice cream (let your imagination run wild).
6. An awesome software stack: Ubuntu, Python, Django, Postgres, jQuery, Bootstrap, Less.
1. You'll have to work with me. Sorry, can't be avoided.
More information about the PLUG