Looking to buy two raspberry pi's

Tod Hansmann plug.org at todandlorna.com
Sat Aug 11 20:33:31 MDT 2012

Well, the idea is that it should be fairly portable, as it outputs to
any TV, and the cabinet complexity is mostly in the controls. The goal
is to have it done for Christmas with the kids, so maybe early next year
I can bring it in for one.  =cP  Heaven knows I'll be hitting up PLUG
with questions if I hit them.

-Tod Hansmann