Gateway login program for kids

Levi Pearson levipearson at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 13:40:47 MDT 2012

There's not much point in doing anything really complex, as you'd have to
jump through a lot of hoops to lock someone with physical access to the
computer out from undoing things.  The simplest thing is probably to modify
the login session to start the quiz program full-screen with no window
decorations, possibly even before the window manager launches.  Make it
easier and faster to do the quiz than to try to find a way around it, or it
will be pretty worthless.

        --Levi