Gateway login program for kids

Alan Young alansyoungiii at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 13:13:57 MDT 2012

My son is *way* behind on his spelling words. I'd like to force him to
do some spelling words whenever he logs in to the computer.

E.g., he logs in.  Instead of his regular window manager he's
presented with a spelling test program where he has to spell all the
words correctly before he can continue.  Once he's spelled all the
words correctly he can then go on to whatever he was going to use the
computer for.

Can anyone give me any pointers on how to do this?  I have some ideas,
but I'm not confident in how valid they are, nor how to implement
them.
--
Alan Young