Cool Vim Tricks for Python (was: Webdev: the times, they are a changin'_

Dave Smith dave at thesmithfam.org
Mon Apr 30 22:44:10 MDT 2012

On Apr 20, 2012, at 2:00 PM, Amjith Ramanujam wrote:

> This plugin for vim does it all for python.

This plugin has been life changing. Thanks!

I found the github project to be much more instructive regarding installation procedures and usage examples (as usual, the vim.org script page was crap).

	https://github.com/klen/python-mode

This plugin finally gave me the push I needed to start using pathogen for vim. Another life changing plugin.

Wow, it's been a good day in the Dave Smith Development World of Fun and Stuff.

--Dave