IMPORTANT :: Utah Open Source Conference 2012 :: Final Call for Volunteers

Victor Villa vvilla at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 14:47:34 MDT 2012

Greets to all!

The Utah Open Source Conference starts on Thursday and I'm VERY excited.
We've got several excellent presentations on PHP, Python, Security, Salt to
name a few.

Want to come to the conference for free?  Volunteer!

Here are the codes and registration page:

#####
For your FREE TICKET for volunteering register at
http://conference.utos.org/volunteer/
#####

To register for a discounted ticket, please use one of the codes that best
applies :
BYU, BYUI, COCOAHEADS, OALUG, PLUG, SLLUG, UOFI, UOFU, UPHPU, USU, UTAHJS,
UTAHPYTHON, UTAHRUBY, UTOS, UVU, WOMENTECH, WPSLC

mj/v