Utah Open Source Conference

Steve Meyers steve-plug at spwiz.com
Mon Apr 30 14:35:19 MDT 2012

Don't forget that the Utah Open Source Conference is this Thurs-Fri.
There are almost 100 presentations, so there will be lots of good
material.  I think the PLUG promo code has expired at this point, but I
believe you can still get the team price ($20 each for 4+ people).

We do need help with one thing.  If you have a digital video camera
(preferably SD-card based), we would love to use it for a few days.  If
possible, we'd like to video all of the presentations.  We currently
have 3 video cameras, but we need 8 in order to have full coverage.
We'll provide tripods and SD cards if necessary.

Even if you can't help out with our video needs, make sure to come to
the conference!

Steve Meyers