Any way to search the mailing list archives?

S. Dale Morrey sdalemorrey at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 12:28:38 MDT 2012

There is actually a project called open crawl or something like that which
is a publically accessible webcrawler.  Someone wrote an article on how to
convert their db dump into a real search engine using hadoop or something
similar from amazon.  Ill try to pick through my links and find it when I
get home.