Webdev: the times, they are a changin'

John D Jones III unixgeek1972 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 15:30:47 MDT 2012

> I bet there is at least one rock star on this list!  Anyone in a band?

Well, I been playing guitar and bass for about 24 years, I been in
numerous bands, from Progressive Rock to Death Metal to Alternative Rock
to Contemporary Christian and pretty much everything in between, I
actively play and own 6,7 and 8 string guitars, 4,5 and 6 string fretted
and fretless basses, and still write music, mostly metal, with a jazzy
and/or prog influence and bits of Ambient scattered here and there. :D
--
John D Jones III
Perl/Javascript Zealot
unixgeek1972 at gmail.com