Webdev: the times, they are a changin'

Daniel Fussell dfussell at byu.edu
Thu Apr 19 14:24:27 MDT 2012

On 04/19/2012 02:00 PM, Charles Curley wrote:
> On Thu, 19 Apr 2012 13:30:20 -0600
> Richard Esplin<richard-lists at esplins.org>  wrote:
>
>> As wrong as they are, I stopped making fun of Emacs users after
>> getting pummeled by a guy with beefy pinkies.
> It's nice to know that vi(m)? users are capable of acquiring wisdom.

I've never seen an Emacs user with beefy pinkies.

If it wasn't for--let's call him Dr. Claw--I could have shortened that
statement to "I've never seen an Emacs user."

Dr. Claw did, however, have a pretty good sense of humor.  With regard
to editors, I once accused him of having been seduced by the dark side
of the source.  He responded, "If you only knew the power!"  Good times.

;-Daniel Fussell