RCA cable for stereo - premium cable any different?

Daniel C. dcrookston at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 20:38:53 MDT 2012

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 10:29 PM, Levi Pearson <levipearson at gmail.com> wrote:
> In fact, if it makes sense to, consider running some low-voltage
> conduit and a pull-line along with your RCA cables.  That way you can
> add any new cables you want in the future without busting drywall.

+1.  I used to install home theatre systems.  A lot of them were for
people whose homes were only a few years old, and they always told us
they thought they'd done it right the first time so they didn't bother
with the conduit.  It is an unbelievable pain (and raises the cost
significantly) to have to drill holes after the fact.

-Dan