is there a non-sucky local outsource codeshop?

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Fri Apr 13 13:53:45 MDT 2012

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 12:51 PM, Josh Coates <jcoates at gmail.com> wrote:
> just wondering if anyone knows of a non-sucky code shop in utah that could
> do some ruby work that is overflowing from our engineering dept here at
> instructure.

Local, non-sucky and Ruby? If you could pick any two, that would give
you Izeni: Local, non-sucky and Python ;)

Seriously though, we work with a lot of the local dev shops and I
can't think of one that specializes in Ruby. I would also love to
learn about them if they're out there. We occasionally get requests
for Ruby work and don't have anywhere to send them.

Best of luck!

Regards,
Gabe