IMPORTANT : Registration information for Utah Open Source Conference 2012

Victor Villa vvilla at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 16:23:33 MDT 2012

Greets all,

I’m pleased to announce that Utah Open Source is now selling tickets to its
Fifth Annual Conference at Utah Valley University!

We’ve got some excellent presentations lined up including 3 hour workshops
for the more involved topics.

Our pricing structure has changed to offer:

* General Admission - 1 person $80.  You can use the user group discount
code to knock 50% off the ticket price.

* Team Admission - 1 person $20 with a minimum of 4 tickets purchased, a
maximum of 10 tickets.  (no discount code, bring your whole team or IT
department!)

                            ***** Provo Linux User Group code is PLUG*****

Please go to http://utosc.eventbrite.com to register.

mj/v