[JOB] senior front-end developer at Vivint

Wade Preston Shearer wadeshearer.lists at me.com
Tue Apr 3 11:16:16 MDT 2012

Group,

I have another opening for a senior front-end developer to join the User Experience team at Vivint. We're an agile, cross-functional team of back-end developers, front-end developers, interface designers, and user experience designers creating exciting mobile web applications. Ever wanted to lock your doors from your iPhone? Turn the thermostat up? Turn the lights off? Watch live video of your home while you're away? That's what we do: simple, affordable home automation.

Come work for a 2 Billion dollar company with a proven track record for growth and success. Come be part of the residential solar power revolution. Help build rich, engaging, mobile applications with 1.5 million monthly page views and half a million unique page visits. Help us architect and build our next phase of mobile application framework and products. Build something that gets used daily by thousands and has a direct affect on recurring revenue.

Requirements

	• familiar with best practices on web performance and know how to effectively utilize modern browser capabilities
	• mobile web application development experience. expertise in cross-browser HTML, CSS, and javascript
	• knowledge of javascript, AJAX, and DOM manipulation
	• deep understanding of web standards and best practices
	• bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
	• passion for designing user-centric interfaces
	• quick and eager learner who stays on top of internet technologies in related space
	• ability to be self-motivated and deliver projects on time with minimal supervision

Please be prepared to supply portfolio of CSS, javascript, and application development. Candidates must be local to Utah or willing to relocate.

Free, onsite cafeteria. Free, onsite, full-size basketball court and gym. Free, onside physician (including dependents). Paid vacation. Full medical, dental, and vision coverage.

Give me a call,

Wade Shearer
801.368.1971