testing, staging, deployment processes

S. Dale Morrey sdalemorrey at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 10:24:31 MDT 2011

And if you are really agile make sure to use git.  I've found that git
is much more conducive to an agile workflow in an office setting than
SVN is.
When I was working in arizona we increased productivity by 75% and
reduced reworks by 50% simply by switching to git since it matched the
workflow much better.  On the otherhand if you are a large org with
waterfall, SVN fits the typical model much better.

Just make sure your software development model matches your
organizations style and accountability models and not the other way
around.

Too many projects fail when an agile company tries to do it the
waterfall way and vice versa.