Utah Open Source : Project Day / Raffle : UTOSC 2012 : Tomorrow : Mumble Server UP

Victor Villa vvilla at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 12:39:36 MDT 2011

Greets all!

Project day event tomorrow! We've got several great projects that will be
there tomorrow you can help with or you can work on other OSS. Food + Code +
Wifi = FTW!

UTOS Project Day - Sept 17, 2011  10a – 5:30p
Miller Professional Development Center
*Mumble Server Available for UTOSC Call for volunteer meeting*

## 10" XOOM Raffle ##
One lucky community member will be taking home the Xoom! Will it be you?

## UTOSC 2012 Call for volunteers & planning meeting ##
Also at the UTOS project day, we will be speaking about the up coming UTOSC
2012.  Please come in any time of the day to register to be a volunteer and
attend our UTOSC 2012 planning meeting at 2p to help us plan another great

For those of you who are far away and would like to participate, I do have a
mumble server up and running.  You will need to install the client on your
computer.  Please contact me for information on how to connect.