Have lunch and learn about content management

Richard Esplin richard-lists at esplins.org
Fri Sep 16 10:29:54 MDT 2011

When I joined Alfresco, I thought content management was a tool for building web sites. Now I wish I had been exposed to content management systems in school so that I would have avoided reinventing the wheel a couple of times.

Alfresco Community Edition is the most widely adopted open source content management system. Version 4.0 is due to be released in early October, so we are having a release party!

Join us for lunch, Tuesday October 11. It is an informal event. Only plan is for good conversation!

http://www.meetup.com/Alfresco/Salt-Lake-City-UT/359482/

We plan to meet at the Pizza Factory in Lindon Utah, but we might change that depending on who signs up.

Bring some money for food. Alfresco will buy soda and bread-sticks.

Feel free to invite other people you think would enjoy hanging out with us!

Would someone mind forwarding this invitation to the Utah Java Users Group, and the UVU Linux Users Group?

Hope to see you there,

Richard Esplin
Community Technology | Alfresco