JOB: [Fwd: RE: TEKsystems]

Robert Merrill robertmerrill at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 16:56:31 MDT 2011

>> Is the goal to somehow protect the recruiter's organization? Anyone know?
>>
>> -Ryan

+1 what's been said. It's about "tek systems" protecting the name of
their client more than anything else. Often, it's a fools errand
anyway as the posting is a copy of the client's own posting... often
googling an exact, random phrase in the posting unlikely to be
duplicated frequently will generate the direct company name, if you're
so interested.

On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 12:02 PM, Thad Van Ry <tvanry at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 11:49 AM, S. Dale Morrey <sdalemorrey at gmail.com>wrote:
>

>> I'd guess it depends on the hiring manager more than anything. There have
> been several openings on my team in the four years that I've worked here and
> they've never hired somebody for my team referred by a recruiter.
>
> Just my thoughts.
> Thad

Which still shocks me, as they have something like 10-20 full-time and
or contract recruiters there at the church and work with every.
recruiting. agency. in. the. valley.