JOB: [Fwd: RE: TEKsystems]

Thad Van Ry tvanry at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 12:02:50 MDT 2011

On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 11:49 AM, S. Dale Morrey <sdalemorrey at gmail.com>wrote:

> Again assuming it's the same job, it's a very good job, especially if
> you are a proficient coder in C and like wearing a suit and tie.  I

I'd just like to note that at the LDS Church Riverton Office Building, the
dress code doesn't require suit and tie.

My advice though is to apply for this one through Tek Systems.  I am
> still under NDA so I can't really disclose anything about the inner
> workings of the place (not that I would anyways).  But trust me if you
> want the job you really do need to go through Tek Systems, not the
> church website.
>

> I'd guess it depends on the hiring manager more than anything. There have
been several openings on my team in the four years that I've worked here and
they've never hired somebody for my team referred by a recruiter.

Just my thoughts.
Thad