Utah Open Source : Project Day / Raffle : UTOSC 2012 : This Saturday : Mumble Server UP

Victor Villa vvilla at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 12:26:25 MDT 2011

Greets all!

A quick reminder that the Utah Open Source is having a Project day event
This Saturday! Register your project at
http://project-day.utos.org/projects-2011-2/ .

UTOS Project Day - Sept 17, 2011  10a – 5:30p
Miller Professional Development Center
*Mumble Server Available for UTOSC Call for volunteer meeting*

## 10" XOOM Raffle ##
Attending the project day will get you a ticket for the raffle, attending a
qualifying user groups meeting listed and you get a ticket (see rules for
more info - http://project-day.utos.org/rules/).  One lucky community member
will be taking home the Xoom!

## UTOSC 2012 Call for volunteers & planning meeting ##
Also at the UTOS project day, we will be speaking about the up coming UTOSC
2012.  Please come in any time of the day to register to be a volunteer and
attend our UTOSC 2012 planning meeting at 2p to help us plan another great

For those of you who are far away and would like to participate, I do have a
mumble server up and running.  You will need to install the client on your
computer.  Please contact me for information on how to connect.