javacript array question

Levi Pearson levipearson at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 12:40:37 MDT 2011

On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 11:11 AM, AJ ONeal <coolaj86 at gmail.com> wrote:
> If you're getting into JavaScript, you may consider:
> utahjs at googlegroups.com
>

> P.P.S. Of course, php also makes me cringe. (yay for Node.JS / ruby / python
> / erlang / anything-else-that's-actually-a-language)

Hey, php is actually a language.  Not a particularly great one, but
with the new OO features and whatnot you could probably hide the worst
of the nastiness behind a nice library like the JQuery and friends do
for the DOM nastiness.  Of course, most established PHP codebases
don't do that, so... yeah, PHP sucks.  I've been helping out with a
community web server that's running a bunch of PHP code, and I feel
kind of dirty after mucking with it for a bit. ;)