Interesting Op Ed about iProvo today.

Andrew McNabb amcnabb at mcnabbs.org
Fri Sep 9 11:36:11 MDT 2011

On Fri, Sep 09, 2011 at 11:26:30AM -0600, Michael Torrie wrote:

> The folks I know who are using it are pretty happy with the service.
> It's way faster than anything Comcast or Qwest can offer, and the bundle
> prices are decent.  My cousin has it for Internet and Voice and he is
> pretty darn happy with it.  He hasn't had many service problems.
> Certainly compared to Comcast, their customer service has to be twice as
> good!

Twice as good as Comcast is still really bad, and my experience is that
they're about the same as Comcast.

Our landlord gets service for all of the apartments through Veracity
(iProvo).  I can't judge the Internet connection because we only get
service through a horrible wireless access point, but I know that our
television signal is horrible.  The customer service people have not
been particularly pleasant to talk to.

Of course, I know people who are perfectly happy with Comcast. :)

--
Andrew McNabb
http://www.mcnabbs.org/andrew/