Interesting Op Ed about iProvo today.

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 11:26:30 MDT 2011

On 09/09/2011 11:15 AM, Andrew McNabb wrote:
> 3) Broadweave bought out iProvo and all of its ISPs, so my understanding
> is that it's no longer a municipal service at all--it's just another ISP
> with particularly bad service.

The folks I know who are using it are pretty happy with the service.
It's way faster than anything Comcast or Qwest can offer, and the bundle
prices are decent.  My cousin has it for Internet and Voice and he is
pretty darn happy with it.  He hasn't had many service problems.
Certainly compared to Comcast, their customer service has to be twice as
good!