javacript array question

AJ ONeal coolaj86 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 11:11:37 MDT 2011

If you're getting into JavaScript, you may consider:
utahjs at googlegroups.com

P.S. you'll make people like me cringe if you use inline JS (onload=)
instead of events.

With jQuery:

app.js:

$(function () {
  // this function fires once the dom is ready
});

With Ender.JS:
var $ = require('ender')
   ;

$.domReady(function () {
  // this function fires once the dom is ready
});

If you're not using some sort of dom library, you're headed for headaches
(unless you're targeting just Firefox 4.0+ and Chrome, in which case you can
use the vanilla DOM as described on MDN and it will probably work)

P.P.S. Of course, php also makes me cringe. (yay for Node.JS / ruby / python
/ erlang / anything-else-that's-actually-a-language)

AJ ONeal