[semi-OT] local stores selling computer parts

Dallin Jones squitoey at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 07:05:40 MDT 2011

On Sep 4, 2011, at 6:49 PM, Robert Merrill <robertmerrill at gmail.com> wrote:

> What's the name of that store in Orem? AROMA or something? All I recall is
> you needed like a trench coat or a vaguely-klingon forehead to get in there
> to go in there back in the day... Are they still around?

They have been gone for 7 or 8 years. They were the last of the good
local computer stores around in Utah Valley. I went I to a few other
stores looking for a serial cable and most didn't even know what that
was. When they finally figured it out, they told me I should switch to
USB, because it was more "standard". I wasn't impressed with any of
them.

--Dallin Jones
http://www.silverrack.com