[semi-OT] local stores selling computer parts

Jima jima at beer.tclug.org
Sun Sep 4 16:58:04 MDT 2011

Hi all,

  I'm relatively new to the area (relocated about a month ago), and I
haven't yet found any local options for computer components.  No
Microcenter, no Fry's, and even my Google-fu isn't resulting in any
smaller non-chains, either.  So, for those times when you need some case
fans (or motherboards, or CPUs) and waiting might be a problem...is
there anything around here?  I'm around Murray, but driving isn't a big
deal.

  Thanks in advance for any leads.

      Jima