[JOB] 100% telecommute PHP Developer position
beau at open-source-staffing.com
Tue Oct 25 20:33:44 MDT 2011
This is a 100% telecommute PHP Developer position for a person who can
commit at least 25 hours of work per week during regular Pacific Standard
Time (PST) hours. No moonlighting. US citizens or green card holder only.
Duration of contract unknown. Hourly rate for this position is open and
depends on experience. When applying, please state your hourly rate.
My client is a healthcare company, looking for an independent contractor-PHP
developer located in the US. The position is to expand an existing web
application based on a Linux/Apache/MySQL architecture into new areas, while
also maintaining and updating the existing application. The person should
have a proven track record of:
* Building on existing data-driven, large scale, complex web applications.
* Implementing data visualization systems.
* Working with consumer-targeted user interfaces.
* College degree and at least 5 years of experience. Applicants without a
college degree but with 10+ years of experience will be considered.
* Ability to grasp the big picture and pay attention to detail at the same
time to be able to test and debug effectively.
* Strong trouble shooting skills.
* Excellent project management skills.
* Effective written and oral communication with non-technical team,
marketing and UI designers.
* Grasp of SEO basics necessary.
* Minimum commitment 25 hours per week.
If you are interested in this job, please submit your RESUME and HOURLY RATE
Beau J. Gould
Open Source Staffing
More information about the PLUG