Job: Software Developer 1 (Springville)

Chris Wood chris at tincreek.com
Mon Oct 24 13:55:36 MDT 2011

We are a global leader in the IFE (In-Flight Entertainment) industry.
We produce a line of personal media players that our airline customers
make available to their passenger. In other words, we make a cool
little Linux-based media player that people rent to watch movies on
airplanes.

We have working relationships with all major Hollywood studios, like
Buena Vista, Fox, Universal, and Warner Brothers. We have customer
airlines all over the world: Alaska Airline, Hawaiian Airlines,
Azerbaijan in the Middle East, Aeroflot in Russia, Pacific Blue in New
Zealand, and Thomas Cook in Belgium.

If this sounds like a fun project to you, send us your resume. We need
your insights.

What You’ll Be Doing:

While your specific assignments will be based on your abilities and
experience, you’ll get to work with experienced engineers that know
how to produce and maintain commercial grade software. You’ll become
familiar with Linux, Qt, Python and bash shell scripting. You’ll learn
industry best practices in coding, bug tracking, version control and
software testing.

Pay: $17/hour (BOE)
20 – 30 hours/week (Part-time position)
Flexible scheduling (can accommodate school schedule)

Qualifications
• Working knowledge of C/C++ or similar language (Java, C#, etc.)
• Good problem solving skills
• Knowledge of Linux programming tools a plus, but not required
• Linux command line, scripting, etc

Go here to apply:
http://digecor.iapplicants.com/ViewJob-217303.html