Job: Content Integrator and Loading Support (Springville)

Chris Wood chris at tincreek.com
Mon Oct 24 13:49:43 MDT 2011

Content Integrator and Loading Support (Springville)

digEcor is the global market leader in portable in-flight
entertainment (IFE) for the airline industry. We created the portable
IFE market in 2003 with our ground breaking digEplayer 5500 (AVOD)
which was followed in 2008 by the digEplayer XT and we have now
introduced the digEplayer L Series. We are looking for talented and
skilled employees who are energetic and passionate about their jobs,
our products, and our company.

We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. We are an Equal
Opportunity Employer. (www.digecor.com)

For applying, please see http://digecor.iapplicants.com/

Position: Content Integrator and Loading Support (digEcor - Springville, Utah)

Overview
The Content Integrator position is an exciting opportunity to be
involved with systems used by passengers every day on aircraft around
the world. This position will be involved with content integration and
supporting the delivery and loading process for those systems.

DUTIES

- Performs content integration for digEplayers in relation to
graphics, thumbnails, synopses, menus, video content, music, user
interfaces, etc.

- Deploys video content sets to customers' servers, updates servers,
and performs test loads.

- Available 24/7 to remotely support linux servers and customers at
customer facilities worldwide when support is required (as needed).

- Responsible for accurate, quality work product that will be viewed
by countless airline passengers.

QUALIFICATIONS

- Self-motivated, self-managed

- Problem solver - sees opportunities and researches resolutions

- Requires a working knowledge of using the Linux command line

- A general understanding of hardware technologies including
components for machines (CPUs, hard drives, RAM types, etc), Linux
partitioning, etc.

- A general understanding of networking basics (connecting switches,
devices, servers, etc).

- Must be detail oriented for video integration tasks

- Must be fluent in English for quality assurance tasks (visual spell
checking) and supporting customers (domestic and foreign)

(Job requires in office work. After hour support typically done
remotely from home. No relocation offered. Part time applicants will
be considered for at least 20 hrs a week + the occasional after hour
support.)

Pay: $15-$20 based on experience