Meeting for October (Wednesday, Oct. 12, 7:30pm)

Tod Hansmann plug.org at todandlorna.com
Wed Oct 12 23:23:11 MDT 2011

On 10/9/2011 9:32 PM, Mike Lovell wrote:
> is there anything in particular about ipv6 that the group wants to learn
> about? its kind of a big topic so it would be helpful to know if there
> is anything people have had questions about or problems they've run into.
>
> mike

Thanks to Mike for a wonderful meeting.  My first, so I guess I have
nothing to gauge it with, but informative nonetheless.  Thanks to Steve
for setting it up, and a big thank you to Center7 for hosting.  Their
new data center is impressive.

Now I need to setup ipv6 at home in an effort to frustrate myself!

-Tod Hansmann