Linux most common config

Doran L. Barton fozz at hypermoo.com
Fri Oct 7 07:14:55 MDT 2011

On Friday, October 07, 2011 02:28:17 AM Aaron Toponce wrote:
> You should be able to build volumes up to 1EB with ext4. I think you're
> only referring to the max file size on a volume, which is 16TB?

According to Wikipedia (I know, I know), the spec max filesystem size for a
ext4 filesystem is 1EiB, but the user tools are currently limited to 16TiB, as
Tod said.

--
Doran L. Barton - Hypermoo Inc. - <fozz at hypermoo.com> - 801-520-9875
Open source consulting, custom development, systems/network administration