How do you track jobs?

Thomas S Hatch thatch45 at
Thu Oct 6 21:36:17 MDT 2011

On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 9:30 PM, Robert Merrill <robertmerrill at>wrote:

> OK folks, I realize that all of you likely never actually need to seek new
> jobs, but are there things you do to keep up on just what may be possibly
> out there... You know, just in case?
> Would you like to be notified somehow of certain jobs for passive
> jobseekers
> (as in, before they are publicly posted?)
> Would you subscribe to an ad-free email newsletter for such targeted
> postings?
> Would the posting need to provide you anything specific or any guarantee to
> make it clear these postings are worth your time?
> /*
> PLUG:, #utah on
> Unsubscribe:

I use <>, they can send you emails with all
of the new jobs they find for specific search terms. I like to keep it
around mostly so that I can see what I would need to pay
for certain positions, and to see how the job market is changing. is a meta search engine for jobs, I have been using it for years.