Meeting for October (Wednesday, Oct. 12, 7:30pm)

John Shaver bobjohnbob at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 21:12:00 MDT 2011

I might be able to make it to the meeting if we talk of any of these 3
things.   Sorry for top posting, my phone doesn't work well for this.

-John Shaver

On Oct 6, 2011 8:46 PM, "Tod Hansmann" <plug.org at todandlorna.com> wrote:

On 10/6/2011 4:29 PM, Steve Meyers wrote:
> What we don't have yet is a presenter. I've reached out...
Linux audio production.  Jason Jones runs an audio studio based on
linux, and I think he would have some great things to show us.

Django hacking.  Gabe Gunderson is a jerk and might be convinced to talk
about this anyway, and it's an interesting topic (at least to me).

ipv6.  I have no idea who would talk about it, but its importance is
growing rapidly.  Maybe it's time we took it under our knowledge belts.

-Tod Hansmann

/*