Impossible Laptop

Doran L. "Fozz" Barton fozz at hypermoo.com
Fri Nov 18 20:18:44 MST 2011

On 11/18/2011 07:38 PM, Aaron Toponce wrote:
> To each their own. I find them much more atractive than the painted on
> silver, space/futuristic design of today's cheap plastic toys. Sony,
> Toshiba and Dell are the worst offenders. Vaio or XPS anyone? Heh.

I felt the same way... until an employer purchased a Dell Latitude (their
business line) laptop for me. I will agree with the previous comment that
business-class laptops are generally pretty decent.

--
Doran L. Barton - Hypermoo Inc. - <fozz at hypermoo.com> - 801-520-9875
Open source consulting, custom development, systems/network administration