Re: Impossible Laptop

Jacob Albretsen jakea at xmission.com
Fri Nov 18 13:27:54 MST 2011

Forgive the top post.  Blame the phone.

I know Dell is a four letter word, but my Latitude has survived graduate school, travel to astronomy conferences, traveling for Guru Labs, traveling to teach physics courses at Weber, and back and forth between several other jobs. It's still ticking.

Work gave me a new laptop recently and I chose another Dell Latitude and I'm happy with it.  I'll be happy to swing by and show it to you when I'm back in town, if you are interested.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone