Impossible Laptop

Aaron Toponce aaron.toponce at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 19:38:15 MST 2011

On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 03:09:58PM -0700, Levi Pearson wrote:
> I don't get the love for Lenovo laptops.

* Superior Linux kernel support for a lot of their hardware.
* Titanium roll cages in the display lid.
* Consistent, regular, frequent BIOS updates for many years.
* They don't look like they belong in 1950s SciFi movies.

> Plus, they are ugly.

To each their own. I find them much more atractive than the painted on
silver, space/futuristic design of today's cheap plastic toys. Sony,
Toshiba and Dell are the worst offenders. Vaio or XPS anyone? Heh.

--
. o .   o . o   . . o   o . .   . o .
. . o   . o o   o . o   . o o   . . o