Whats wrong with AWS & other cloud tech?

Nathan Blackham kemotaha at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 10:06:21 MST 2011

Agreed.  I think that is the biggest problem, that companies think they can do the same things they have always done and get the benefit of the cloud.  And that isn't really the case.  If they don't look at the application from a "cloud" perspective all they gain is per hour pricing, which sometimes is enough for some businesses.

Nathan