Java update broke a Java app?

Grant Shipley gshipley at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 09:15:06 MST 2011

I have seen that even a minor update on the JVM version can cause
application failures.  Is it possible for her to revert back to the
previous?  And yes, it could have just pointed the java --version to the
updated version even though the older one is still available.  You can set
what JVM to use when starting tomcat/jboss/$applicationServer

--
gs