Community Colocation

Adam Dein plug at adamdein.ca
Thu Nov 17 16:42:48 MST 2011

Hello all,

I've been looking around the SLC area for 1U/2U colocation space for a while and I've been met with some crazy pricing.

As a result, I'd like to gauge interest in the community for server colocation. I'd like to go in on a single cabinet and spread the cost equally across colocation partners.

I'm gathering quotes from C7, ViaWest, X-Mission, and Fibernet right now.

Would anyone on this list be interested? I think ball park right now is I can offer a 1-2U space with 10M commit (100M burst) to your box for about $100/month.

Any takers?

If so, please reply off list to adam at adamdein.com

Thanks!

--adam