Multiple open positions for PHP programmers

S. Dale Morrey sdalemorrey at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 12:54:08 MST 2011

On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 11:10 AM, Dustin Fuller <dfuller at insidesales.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the feedback Fozz.  The MS and PhD mentioned under helpful
> skills (note that it is not required) is meant for the Senior Position
> only.  I'll be sure to change that on the posting.

I'm not sure you can even find a BS in that pay range with the skill
set and/or experience you're asking for.  If you do let me know
because I've been thinking it's time for get out of tech and salaries
dropping that low would be a good indication it's time to get out of
the pool.

Also can you please define "top" university?