Multiple open positions for PHP programmers

Dustin Fuller dfuller at
Wed Nov 9 11:10:33 MST 2011

Thanks for the feedback Fozz.  The MS and PhD mentioned under helpful
skills (note that it is not required) is meant for the Senior Position
only.  I'll be sure to change that on the posting.

Dustin Fuller
Dustin Fuller | Corporate Recruiter
E: dfuller at | P: 801.854.9940 | F: 801.853.4089
34 East 1700 South | Building A, Suite 113 | Provo, UT 84606  |  The Insider Blog
CONFIDENTIAL and may contain information that is privileged and exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. If you are neither the intended
recipient nor responsible for delivering the message to the intended
recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution, copying or
the taking of any action in reliance upon the message is strictly
notify the sender immediately.  Thank you.
-----Original Message-----
From: plug-bounces at [mailto:plug-bounces at] On Behalf Of
Doran L. "Fozz" Barton
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2011 9:12 AM
To: Provo Linux Users Group
Subject: Re: Multiple open positions for PHP programmers

I don't make a habit of commenting on job posts, but I just wanted to
out a big problem, IMO, with this job advertisement. These two things
seem to
contradict each other:

On 11/09/2011 09:09 AM, Dustin Fuller wrote:
> * MS or PhD in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from a top
> Compensation: $35,000-$65,000 or higher depending on experience

Doran L. Barton - Hypermoo Inc. - <fozz at> - 801-520-9875
Open source consulting, custom development, systems/network
 "Caution - steps may be slippery, especially during monsoons."
    -- Seen on a sign in India

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG -