Multiple open positions for PHP programmers

Doran L. "Fozz" Barton fozz at hypermoo.com
Wed Nov 9 09:12:18 MST 2011

I don't make a habit of commenting on job posts, but I just wanted to point
out a big problem, IMO, with this job advertisement. These two things seem to
contradict each other:

--
Doran L. Barton - Hypermoo Inc. - <fozz at hypermoo.com> - 801-520-9875
Open source consulting, custom development, systems/network administration