Multiple open positions for PHP programmers

Doran L. "Fozz" Barton fozz at
Wed Nov 9 09:12:18 MST 2011

I don't make a habit of commenting on job posts, but I just wanted to point
out a big problem, IMO, with this job advertisement. These two things seem to
contradict each other:

On 11/09/2011 09:09 AM, Dustin Fuller wrote:
> * MS or PhD in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from a top university
> Compensation: $35,000-$65,000 or higher depending on experience

Doran L. Barton - Hypermoo Inc. - <fozz at> - 801-520-9875
Open source consulting, custom development, systems/network administration
 "Caution - steps may be slippery, especially during monsoons."
    -- Seen on a sign in India