Multiple open positions for PHP programmers

Dustin Fuller dfuller at insidesales.com
Wed Nov 9 09:09:36 MST 2011

Check out the Senior Software Engineer, Software Engineer and Web
Programmer positions at www.insidesales.com/careers
<http://www.insidesales.com/careers> .  Below is the Software Engineer
posting.

Careers - Software Engineer

Overview: We are looking for talented Software Engineers to develop the
next-generation technologies for which we've become the industry leader.
In addition to revolutionizing sales automation and lead management
technologies, we use our world-class programming skills to innovate in a
number of other areas as well. Our projects include working on cutting
edge HA telephony systems, advanced information-retrieval algorithms,
massive scalability and storage solutions, and large-scale applications
that enrich the user experience. InsideSales.com provides extensive
training, along with a rewarding career track, for those driven to
succeed.

Required Skills:

* Experience developing/designing large software systems.
* Experience in distributed computing, information retrieval, and data
mining.
* 2-5+ years LAMP experience using OO PHP as part of main job
description--not just a basic knowledge or side projects.
* Experience working on cross-browser platforms. CSS and HTML knowledge
within MVC frameworks. Working knowledge of UI frameworks and template
engines.
* Javascript experience. Experience designing and implementing HTML web
UIs using AJAX to interact with back end objects and DBs.
* Experience writing, optimizing and diagnosing queries using MySQL
database systems.
* BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics,
or Physics from top university (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work
experience - meaning minimum 6 years work experience).

Helpful Skills:

* MS or PhD in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from a top
university
* HTML 5 UI design
* Objective C, Android or other mobile development
* Hadoop or HPCC
* Machine Learning - ANN algorithm design
* Master-Master/Master Slave MySQL query optimization
* HA Federated DB Systems design and optimization
* FLEX, Flash and Adobe AIR platform
* Data Visualization and reporting systems
* Smarty Template Engine
* jQuery Javascript Library
* HA Telephony systems and architecture
* SIP
* Asterisk or FreeSwitch
* Linux

Compensation: $35,000-$65,000 or higher depending on experience

Benefits: medical, dental, vacation, gym membership

About Us: Our hosted software is designed to help companies who
primarily use the telephone and Web to qualify sales leads and close
deals. Over the last eight years, we have been awarded multiple honors
for our efforts in transforming the lead-response industry.

Contact: Submit your resume to careers at insidesales.com.

Dustin Fuller | Corporate Recruiter

E: dfuller at insidesales.com <mailto:dfuller at insidesales.com>  | P:
801.854.9940 | F: 801.853.4089

34 East 1700 South | Building A, Suite 113 | Provo, UT 84606

  <http://linkedin.com/company/82914>
<http://twitter.com/thesalesinsider>

InsideSales.com <http://insidesales.com/?a=sig111>   |  The Insider Blog
<http://insidesales.com/insider?a=sig111>