Adobe Layoffs

Stephen Todd blurryrunner at
Tue Nov 8 17:39:10 MST 2011

Jive is hiring. We are looking for Senior Software Engineers that have
a background in Linux, C/C++, and Python. Java experience is also a
plus. Check out the listing for Senior Software Engineer on our
website at:

People can either email me directly at stodd at or use the
contact method on the listing.