jwright at perelson.com
Tue Nov 8 15:31:03 MST 2011
How big of a Lay off happened? I thought they were doing a ton of hiring.
jwright at perelson.com
From: plug-bounces at plug.org [mailto:plug-bounces at plug.org] On Behalf Of Robert Merrill
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2011 3:28 PM
To: Provo Linux Users Group
Subject: Re: Adobe Layoffs
I am immediately hiring:
- C++ windows client development (Sr. Engineer) (IMMEDIATELY INTERVIEWING)
- Java, RESTful web services development (Mid-Level engineers)
- Peoplesoft developer (mid-sr. engineer) http://lnkd.in/xb69rz
- Essbase developer (sr engineer)
- Web developers (Mid-Sr Engineers) Java, JSP, XML/XSLT, PHP, ASP,
Perl, CGI... http://lnkd.in/2YwXSy
- Web Administrators and Systems Engineers (Apache, Websphere, Akamai,
Java, PHP, Shell, PERL... http://lnkd.in/n9-jnB )
- Application Engineer (NCC) http://bit.ly/tLmN8B
- BI Reports Developer http://bit.ly/u6vQhb
- Database Developer (primarily Oracle) http://bit.ly/tq3ohS
- Senior Oracle Applications Developer http://bit.ly/tDS98b
More... (actually about 32 more openings than this).
Anyone with solid development experience (often Java, PHP, C++ are
common development languages) or systems engineering experience could
be considered. Linux experience is very valuable here. C# is not used
here as heavily as other languages, but there are groups in the
company that use it (Platespin, Cloud Manager). Jobs can be found
listed under any of our FOUR business units: SUSE Linux, NetIQ, Novell
and Attachmate. I don't hire for all these units, but I am the
primary technical recruiting contact for all of Utah and the Western
Share this, forward this, delete and/or "shred -iterations 10
thisemail", or just tuck away for rainy days or heck, drop me a resume
just in case. Even top-posters and Word users are... tolerated. Those
who can laugh at a buttersafe comic like this are appreciated even
more fully http://buttersafe.com/2011/11/03/dead-car/
I'm hiring, folks. Let's talk if you're interested. In fact, ping
your buddy that works here and ask them how they like it.... and
*then* call me up.
Good pay, benefits + profit sharing bonuses and more.
Be safe out there!
Sr. Recruiter, Novell / Suse Linux / NetIQ, Attachmate
rmerrill at novell.com
Book an informational interview with me online:
http://tungle.me/robertmerrill No purchase necessary.
PLUG: http://plug.org, #utah on irc.freenode.net
Don't fear the penguin.
More information about the PLUG