Salt Lake Senior Web Position

S. Dale Morrey sdalemorrey at
Tue Nov 8 07:58:56 MST 2011

On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 7:32 AM, Robert Merrill <robertmerrill at> wrote:
> On Nov 7, 2011 9:27 PM, "Doran L. "Fozz" Barton" <fozz at> wrote:
>> On 11/07/2011 06:31 PM, Kirk Cerny wrote:
>> > Please see attached resume.
>> I hope they don't mind that you (a) top-posted, (b) didn't bother to trim
>> ANYTHING, or (c) replied to the entire list.
>> --
>> Doran L. Barton
> Doran, I'm not sure how Perelson is screening for this job, but you hit
> *my* key hiring criteria right on the head. Email list etiquette (and
> document format) always trumps technical abilities in my screening ;-)
> </sarcasm >

Completely off topic, but does any one know why I'm getting invites to
link up on linkedin from various PLUG members?  I got one this morning
that asked if I knew 2 or 3 of you guys.  I like having friends, it's
nice and all.  Just seemed a little weird to be invited without any
personal contact first.  Or is it possible we've got spammers
monitoring the list and sending fake invites?